Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Movie Phone


In a follow up to my mental health hotline voice message I came up with one for movie phone:


Thank you for calling Movie Phone.

To see the latest blockbusters with Johnny Depp please press ‘Star’.

For action flicks please press ‘Pound, pound, pound, pound…’ .

For rated triple X movies press 69. (Please note pressing pound, pound, pound, pound will also work) .

For suspense press ………………………..2……………no wait ……….don’t press 2 whatever you do……..Press 3……no…no 2 was correct.

For a comedy press 42 42 for ha ha.

For a romantic comedy press 5 and bring along two members of the opposite sex. One that you like and one that likes you.

For a western pres 6 then saddle up your horse and head over but watch out for Indians and outlaws.

For a 3-D flick press 7 but only while you are moving the phone keypad closer to you.

For a documentary press 0 which is an integer and neither positive nor negative.

For silent films don’t press anything.

With my limited free time I’m surprised I spent it on this but it was fun. Plus I used it when my boyfriend called and he laughed so it can’t be all bad.

Cat “Can I Get a Student Discount?” Cathy

No comments: