Thursday, December 16, 2010

Don’t Hate the Driver Hate The Traffic



There is one point of my daily commute that I totally dread. I have to merge into bumper to bumper traffic that is already going 40 mph. I’ve learned if you stop you will be stuck there for hours and cause a major backup. So I always shove my little car into whatever sort of a spot I can find. I was feeling silly today so as I cut into the main traffic lane I said “Don’t hate the driver, hate the traffic”. I said this to myself but I still thought it was funny and chuckled a bit. My expression was a take off from “don’t hate the player, hate the game”. I absolute hate that expression but I thought mine was funny. So do you have a take off on this expression and if so how did it come about?

Cat “Don’t hate the Blog, hate the blogspot” Cathy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope, nope,I'm gonna hate the driver ...